Halloween is tonight but you’ve just got time to bake some last-minute cupcakes. Here are some spooky-but-cute Halloween treats from around the web if you’re needing some sweet inspiration.
1. “Broken glass” cupcakes from marthastewart.com
The “glass” is sugar and water.
2. Reese’s Frankenstein cupcakes from yourcupofcake.com
3. Ghost cupcakes from thecomfortofcooking.com
7. Chilly ghosts from hellocupcakebook
A second lot of ghosts but these were too cute to resist.
5. Cupcake liner witch hat from thecakeblog.com
(This one involves a bit of paper craft)
6. Skeleton cupcake from bhg.com
7. Dotty Halloween cupcakes also from bhg.com
Simple but has quite a visual impact on a plate.
Whether you bake or not, have a spooky and yummy Halloween!